When a business, team, or leader is not experiencing the success they want, they are prone to falling into two related traps. Since leader results are a reflection of the quality of their decisions, extraordinary leaders recognize the importance of dedicating time to strengthen their thinking.
In this five-minute video, I cover:
- The two patterns leaders fall into
- The mindsets and choices that distinguish high-functioning leaders
- A practice extraordinary leaders use to 10X the number of ideas they generate
- How external inputs will compromise your practice
- Understanding which ideas are most deserving of your attention
Click the play button below to watch this bite-sized leadership insight.
PS – The Max Q masterclass details mentioned in the video can be found here.
i like this very appropriate article